Club Aikido Hellemmes
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Club Aikido Hellemmes

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/a.c.h - forum du site du club d'aikido d'hellemmes

AccueilGalerieRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G Double Sim 128Go ...
389 € 539 €
Voir le deal

I learned a lot from here so it's time to pay back.

AuteurMessage
AssirlMu
Invité

I learned a lot from here so it's time to pay back. Empty
MessageSujet: I learned a lot from here so it's time to pay back.   I learned a lot from here so it's time to pay back. Icon_minitimeMer 3 Aoû - 8:02

Hello. its weird because ripit4me gets to the point where it needs dvd decrypter n then it comes up that its already in use. then i abort the current running dvd decrypter and then another one automatically pops up but instead its the steps to install it again. It just keeps doing this. so then i decrypter and it all goes good until i have to open it up in shrink where it says it cant find the file but i know its there because i checked it myslef. theres a couple things going wrong with shrink but otehr people ahve already asked about it in this forum and ive tried everything that other ppl have said but it doesnt work.im sorry if im not making any sense. maybe the dvds are too new (they are bridge to terabithia, stomp the yard and superbad)thancks again
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

I learned a lot from here so it's time to pay back.
Page 1 sur 1